Monday, April 9, 2012

My Favorite Green Things

In honor of Easter this past Sunday, and of spring, here are my favorite green things around my home.  I meant to post this for St. Patrick's Day (also my birthday) but of course I got too busy.  Imagine that!

1.  My entire bedroom


2. This tea infuser, by Tea Forte.  It was part of a conductor's gift I got this year.

3. These green fountain glasses.  They were my mom's.  For storage I hang them upside down in my dining room with all of my other wine glasses.







4. These aluminum champagne flutes (a gift from my good friend Jared) and the Irish coffee mugs and bell (a gift from my good friend Gina).

5. Galactic Vino bottle and a Roswell Alien Wine Festival glass.







6. This stuffed alien and Kiss Me I'm Irish frog.


7. This tiny MKT model train car.  My grandfather worked for the MKT, which is no longer in business, so this whole collection is special.

8. UFO Christmas ornament and Pyrex promotional Green Dot Cinderella mixing bowl (1960's).  The ornament was a gift from my friend Chelsea that I couldn't bear to put away, and the mixing bowl was an antique store find for about $10.  

9. My robot lamp with a green bulb.


10. The Theracane.  Seriously, I don't know how I could live without this thing.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...